1. Lack of sleep (overnight bus trip)
2. Forgot our posters in the bus
3. Met many amazing people
4. Got prepared for tomorrow’s actions
5. Learned how to make a kissing wall
6. Got psyched for future actions
While we came across some pessimistic attitudes concerning the success of the current climate summit, we think that this year is actually a definte step forward in climate politics. However, many others need to follow, both from governments and from people.
We see the Paris actions not as an expression of our disagreement with the outcome of the summit, but rather as an opportunity to show that we are not done yet.
Spread the Word. Spread the Love. Help the green movement grow. #foragreenlife